Already Have A Website?
Great! If you already have a website then you have content we can use. Now we can take it a step further and reduce your costs and improve the design.
More often than not you can reduce your costs but to do that you need information. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you own your website? (You may be surprised.)
- How much did it cost?
- What did I get?
- Did I pay for something I didn't need?
- Am I paying a monthly maintenance fee and if so, how much does it cost, and what specifically am I getting for my money?
- Do I have enough information to budget for my website?
- Where can I reduce costs?
You will need information to accurately answer these questions and it is not always easy to track down. I can help you with that.
I pride myself on transparency. I will tell you, in detail, exactly what you are paying for, why you need it, and your on-going costs.
Almost every website's design can be improved. Sometimes significantly. And depending on the changes, you may be surprised to learn how much less it costs than you may have anticipated. Just a little effort can make a big difference. I could mock-up an improved design for your website to give you an idea of what is possible.
Improve Customer Service
You may want a website designer to respond faster to your requests for changes or problem solving. I can also help you with that.
To find out more visit Frequently Asked Questions.