Fixed Costs Review
Over time the fixed costs for your website can easily cost you more than you paid for your website. Why? Because building your website is a one-time purchase. Fixed costs are a monthly or yearly payment for the life of the website.
No one wants to pay more than they have to for anything. This is especially true when it comes to a website. It can be difficult for a website owner to determine if they are getting what they are paying for. This is understandable. It requires technical training and experience to dig into a website and identify all the components.
- Identify every component of your website. They are not all visible or obvious.
- Determine the cost of each component.
- Calculate the current Total Cost of Ownership of your website.
- Determine how each component adds value to your website.
- Determine which components are needed.
- Create a list of components that can be removed and their costs.
- Identify less expensive replacements for each needed component.
- Identify replacement components that have superior functionality and their costs.
- Calculate the new Total Cost of Ownership of your website with needed superior components.
- Create a report of conclusions.
This review should be conducted for any type of WordPress website - Small Business, Non-Profit, and Individual - on a regular basis and regardless of its size.
To find out more visit Frequently Asked Questions.