Your website's reliability is taken for granted. Few things can frustrate a visitor more than to go to your website and find it unavailable. In most cases they will see a message that reads something such as 404 Page Not Found and just click away to someone else's website, and are unlikely to return to yours.
- Build the website from the ground up with reliability in mind.
- Identify and use proven software, hardware, and procedures.
- Design, test, and implement recovery procedures.
- Check for broken links to website pages.
- Monitor, analyze, and correct reliability issues.
- Test every feature of every function to verify that it works as expected.
Each of the website offerings provide backup services. Depending upon which offering you choose, recovering your website could be more or less complex. Also, if you have an E-Commerce website, backup and recovery capabilities are especially robust.
Being there when they need you to be will strengthen a visitor's confidence and trust in your website.
To find out more visit Frequently Asked Questions.